Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Shrimp Boil Friday Night

Harmon Davis & Kara Blundell

Faron Young & Bryan

Sandra & JR Kraus



Aimee & Gina Blanton

I should have taken more pictures, but I was having hard enough time just getting to talk to everyone. I felt like I missed getting to talk to a lot of people. This is who attended
Mom & Dad
John & Karlie Long
Aimee Blanton & Corey Brown
Josh & Starla Newby & Clay
Michael Brumley & Gina Blanton
JR & Sandra Kraus
Faron & Chrisie Young
Adam & Cassie Gilmore
Harmon Davis & Kara Blundell
Lara Anderson
Ryan Smith
To all of you that came. You know that you all have been my friends for a very long time some of you we were friends in grade school. I was so happy all you guys came and we were just all able to get together and have fun. I love yall and hope we will always keep in touch.





0 comments: