Friday, February 5, 2010

Laundry and the Devil




Do you have any idea how much laundry you would have to do if it piled up for a week? Well do you want to guess what I have been doing for the past two nights. This past week has been such a test to how patient I can be. Sometime I just wish I could be a stay at home mom, and actually have a clean home everyday. No nevermind, I don't want to be a stay at home mom. Maybe if I could call Merry Maids and they could come twice a month. Bryan really tested me a couple of nights ago. I asked him to go get the food we put in ice chests outside (so it wouldn't ruin) and put back in the fridge. You know what he said? This one blew me away. Mine you he was laying down watching Sports Center. His response was "That's not my department." If you know me you know you can probably guess how I reacted since some people use to refer to me as Hot-Head Harvey. I actually was so shocked I didn't say anything, but I gave him the most deadliest look I could possibly give. I know he saw horns forming from my forehead and smoke coming out of my ears. I was so mad inside, and so proud I didn't say anything. I knew immediately I looked scary because he looked at me and got up and took care of it. I wish this worked all the time.

0 comments: